International Academic Coordination
It is the sector responsible for academic affairs, considering legal requirements of Brazilian Ministry of Education in line with requirements of foreign universities in undergraduate and graduate levels in the development of the following activities:
- Articulate and promote Academic agreements for International Cooperation;
- Promote teacher mobility;
- Promote student mobility at UniEVANGÉLICA with foreign institutions;
- Articulate strategic partnerships for conducting research and extension actions in International environments;
- Publish opportunities for exchange programs, courses, events, scholarships and international internships;
- Select international exchange students and receive international students.